Admissions Open !!
We are open, Gift your child the fun they need. Visit us for a facility tour and a orientation. Don’t miss out an excellent Early Bird Offer for the new enrollments. Please contact us for more info.
Why Little Springs?
Uniquely designed LS Framework curriculum
Choosing a preschool curriculum is an important decision. The curriculum you select, and how you implement it, affects the outcomes for children. Our Little Springs Framework (LS) curriculum is designed with a new approach to teaching and learning. LS Framework uses a carefully designed process based on the traditional Montessori model.
- Follows “active participatory learning” pattern.
- Promotes independence, curiosity, decision-making, cooperation, persistence, creativity, and problem solving skills of your child.
- Fundamental skills that determines your child’s adult life.
- Develop your child’s own interests to learn and to work cooperatively with others.
- Age appropriate learning materials and fun.
Child development experts agree that play is very important in the learning and emotional development of all children. Play helps children learn relationship and social skills, and develop values and ethics, Play should always be considered an essential part of a child’s early education. Little Springs Preschool provides a safe and encouraging environment and facility where your child have fun alongside learning.
- Mouse n Me
- Books Corner
- Aqua Splash
- Sand Pit
- much more…
Meet our Little Experts
Teachers play an important role in fostering the intellectual and social development of your children during their formative years. The education that teachers impart plays a key role in determining the future prospects of their students. Whether in preschools or high schools. Nurturing a child encompasses all aspects of development: social, emotional, cognitive, and physical. In every interaction, an early childhood teacher should nurture appropriate growth and development of the child. We at Little Springs understand that and our Little Experts are handpicked to nurture and teach your kids.
- Our Little Experts are trained Montessori teachers.
- Trained to practice LS Framework curriculum.
- Experienced enough to become a partner in learning and encourage your children to find their own answers instead of providing one.
- Enabled to handle the emergency situations.
We care for your child safety
The safety of your children at Preschool is important to us all. Our goal is to have a fun, enriching and safe environment – where you feel confident that all possible measures will be taken to ensure Little Springs Preschool will be a wonderful experience for your children. We don’t wanted to just say it, rather implement it as part of our preschool design and policy as “Safety First”.
- Fully Child proof, providing safe environment for your little one to have fun.
- Every class room is equipped with Fire and First Aid equipment’s.
- Our Little Experts are trained in using the safety kits as in need.
- Above all, we have a dedicated Fire Exit Door and we conduct scheduled Fire Drills as part of our preschool routines.